Tickets are Available for:
Welcome to the OSC Store where you can purchase discount lift tickets for Killington and Pico
Purchasing Discount Lift Tickets during Covid 19
- The process for purchasing the tickets from OSC will be a bit different this year and it will require pre-planning.
- When you purchase a ticket, you will be receiving a voucher for that ticket. Instructions for redeeming your voucher are provided below.
- We will not be stocking any vouchers. Orders for vouchers purchased by OSC Members will be made approximately every 10 days during the course of the season. Orders will be placed on 1/14, 1/24, 2/3, 2/13, 2/23, 3/5 & 3/15
- You must allow for a lead time of 10 days from the date your vouchers were ordered by the OSC if picking up the vouchers from an OSC rep or two weeks from the date the vouchers were ordered by the OSC if they are to be mailed to you.
- As before, you can pay the OSC for the voucher with a credit card at the time of ordering on line.
- You can still pay by check. However, your vouchers will not be ordered until your check is received.
- There will be no refunds or turning the vouchers back to OSC for resale or upgrading. Please plan thoroughly.
- Killington and Pico have mechanisms for changing your ski date by phone at (800) 621-MTNS.
There are four ways you can purchase your vouchers.
Make your parking reservation and Convert your voucher to RFID Lift Ticket
- Once you have a voucher, and have decided on a date to ski, you need to make a parking reservation and convert your voucher to a lift ticket.
- If you are skiing at Killington, go to the www.killington.com/skicouncil website.
- The Killington web page will show two categories : Ski Council Appreciation Day Lift Tickets and Ski Council Bulk Lift Tickets.
- Choose Ski Council Bulk Lift Tickets and select Redeem Voucher for loading the RFID card.
- If you are skiing at Pico, go to the www.picomountain.com/skicouncil website.
- The Pico web page will show two categories: Pico Ski Council Appreciation Day Lift Ticket and Pico Ski Council Mid Week Prepaid Ticket Redemption
- Choose Pico Ski Council Mid Week Prepaid Ticket Redemption and Select Shop Now
- At this point you must verify that you have a parking reservation. You must have a parking reservation in order to enter the resort on the day you plan to ski.
- You can either reserve your parking spot on the website or use the Parkwhiz app.
- There is copious information on the parking reservation system on the website.
- When you check out, you enter the voucher number that is valid for one ticket at the mountain and have the information loaded onto a One Pass (RFID) Media Card
- If you already have a card you can reload your card
- If you do not have a One Pass (RFID) Media Card, you will be required to purchase one for $5 during checkout. These cards are reloadable from year to year.