Lodge Reservations & Rates
On-Line Reservations (Preferred Method)
Online reservations are the most direct and convenient way to submit your reservation - whether you are paying by credit card or check or in person at a General Meeting. ( see Lodge Rates)
Stepping Through an Online Reservation
- Make a Reservation: Click on the "Make a Reservation" button to open the registration form.
- Login: You will be asked to log-in to the website using your personal Email address and password. (use "Forgot Password" on the login page to quickly obtain a password.)
- Fill in Form: Follow the form directions in providing the required information. Using the on-line Form, you will be able to:
- Request a reservation Start and End date and a specific room.
- Redeem your free night, if you are a qualifying New Member (see Note*).
- Pay either by credit card or check.
- Check Calendar: There is a Calendar on the Reservation Form which will show you which rooms are already reserved each day of the month. (Please be careful not to book a previously reserved room.)
- Submission and Confirmation Emails: Once your reservation is submitted, you will immediately receive an email with your submission information. The Reservation Contact person will review your submission and send you a confirmation email or contact you if there is an issue.
- Lodge Access Code Email: An email with the Lodge Access Code will be sent to you the week before your reservation date.
Note: New members who would like use their one time Free Night option will need to contact the Reservation Contact person (see New Members-Free Night page) to get their Free Night Coupon Code. This code will be used on the online reservation form.
Call For Reservations Option
For those who prefer to make their reservations personally, you can still call the "Reservation Contact Person" to book your room.
This is a pay by check only option.
If you get the answering machine, please speak clearly and leave your:
- Phone Number
- Dates that you would like to use the lodge
- Number of people
- Accommodations desired
Check Payment Instructions
Make checks payable to Onondaga Ski Club
Send your payment to:
105 Sotherden Drive
Liverpool, NY 13090
Your reservation will be confirmed by a return phone call and/or email. To guarantee your Reservation, full payment is required within seven (7) days of the reservation confirmation.
RESERVATIONS CONTACT PERSON
Lee Wakefield, 315-420-9123 or email@example.com
RESERVATIONS: GENERAL INFORMATION
- Must be made and paid in full prior to stay.
- Payment must be received within 7 days after the reservation is confirmed.
- No reservations may be made more than 6 months in advance.
- USE ONLY THE ROOM that has been assigned to you.
- Note: COUPLE = Any two persons
Cancellation notification must be received by the Lodge "Contact Person" prior to the reservation date to receive a room credit or refund.
- There is a $5.00 per night fee on all credit card/cash refunds.
- For Room Credits there is no service charge.
- All Room Credits must be used or refunds requested by the next April 20th that falls after the date of the cancellation.
NOTE! Don't get locked out!!
THE COMBINATION TO THE LOCK ON THE FRONT DOOR OF THE LODGE CHANGES REGULARLY. Be sure you have received the lodge lock combination from the Lodge "Contact Person" about a week prior to traveling to the lodge. You should receive an email or a phone call.
Rates for use of the lodge are determined by the cost of operation, maintenance, utilities, etc. Therefore it is important that you treat the lodge as your home away from home and use it as frequently as you can. The money we all pay to use the lodge balances off the basic costs of insurance, taxes, and utilities. Frequent use spreads the cost out and keeps the rates low.
$35.00 per person, per night. Includes 9% Vermont room tax.
GROUP ENTIRE LODGE RATES
$70.00 per night for two. Includes 9% Vermont room tax.
Rates for rooms #4 and #7 will vary if used by more than two people - additional adults in Room 4 and 7 will pay $35 each; additional junior members will pay $12.00 each. Includes 9% Vermont room tax
Default Script for Register Button in Events Calendar and Details